Agile For Leaders Training
Help leaders understand common Agile terminology and practices, why those practices are used, and how to support teams to master them
This two-day Agile for Leaders Training provides leaders with the understanding and tools they need to effectively lead Agile and Scrum teams and support an Agile culture.
The course provides a brief overview of Agile Values and Principles, lean concepts, and a summary of the most popular agile frameworks. Leaders will understand common Agile terminology and practices, why those practices are used, and how to support teams to master them.
The course also explores recommended metrics and reports for Agile teams and how to avoid asking teams to report on the wrong things. The Agile for Leaders training course addresses the key leadership traits needed to be effective with Agile and how to create a receptive environment for Agile to succeed.
It also explores in detail how to successfully facilitate a transition from waterfall to Scrum in an organization. Participants will learn how to support, coach and lead Agile teams to maximize the benefits of Agile in their organization.
- Agile Introduction & The Agile Leaders Role
- Lean Concepts
- Kanban, XP and Lean SW Development
- Common Agile Practices & Concepts
- Establish & Support Teams
- Shape the Environment
- Adopt a Coaching Stance
- Lead Organizational Change
- Agile Metrics and Reporting
- Create Your Agile Roadmap
Key Learning Outcomes
Following this Training, Leaders will be able to:
- Articulate the business case for Agile
- Understand the Scrum Framework and what to expect from Scrum Teams
- Implement effective Agile metrics
- Coach and Lead Agile teams effectively
- Apply the correct leadership tools for the situation
- Understand and remove organizational impediments to Agile success
- Support an Agile Pilot or Transformation
Who Should Attend
The Agile for Leaders course is intended for executives, PMO leaders, managers, stakeholders and others who play a leadership role in an Agile environment or are responsible for helping Agile teams succeed.
- PMO Leaders
Considering A Private Training Course?
- Save time and money by bringing our Professional Scrum Trainer to you
- Everyone hears the same message and learns common Scrum terminology
- The class can accommodate up to 30 participants
Request a Quote
Our Agile Coaching and Training Clients