Professional Agile Leadership Essentials
Receive professional introduction to Agile techniques and ways to lead Agile teams.
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL) is a 2-day hands-on workshop that uses a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises to help managers and other leaders who work directly with agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities.
The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation.
- Introduction, Theory and Principles
- Why Agile Matters
- Developing People
- Measuring Agility
- Leaders Grow Agility
- Agile Leadership Challenges
Key Learning Outcomes
Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how agility can help you improve your organization’s performance
- Learn the challenges teams face during an Agile transformation and how to remove impediments
- Discover the shift in management style that a leader must make when going from traditional to agile ways of working
- Understand the leader’s role in “self-managing” teams
- Learn how to assess and foster the team’s agile maturity
- Discover how to connect values (personal, team and Scrum values) and clear goals to develop high performing teams
- Identify how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in an IT organization/division.
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
Considering A Private Training Course?
- Save time and money by bringing our trainer to you
- Everyone hears the same message and learns common Agile & Scrum terminology
- The class can accommodate up to 24 participants
- This 2-day course is highly experiential with numerous hands-on exercises
Request a Quote
Our Agile Coaching and Training Clients