Professional Scrum Product Owner Advanced (PSPO-A) Training
This course helps experienced Product Owners and Product Managers expand their ability to establish a vision, validate their hypotheses, and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced (PSPO-A) Training focuses on helping experienced practitioners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses, and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders. The PSPO-A course is intended for Product Owners who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities.
- Understanding your products
- Who are your customers?
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Communicating the product vision and strategy
- Value and pricing models
- Innovation and experimentation
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner role
Key Learning Outcomes
Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Students are provided with a clear path to moving forward in their Product Owner journey through an exploration of the different stances a Product Owner takes.
- Students learn about the various types of stakeholders that Product Owners represent and how to best work with them.
- Students will gain a better understanding of how to use vision, value, and validation to create a competitive advantage for any product.
- Students are introduced to modern complementary practices through discussions, case studies, and exercises.
Who Should Attend
The Professional Product Owner – Advanced training is an advanced course specifically designed for Product Owners and product managers who have practical experience managing or owning a product.
- Product Owners and Product Managers with experience
- Scrum Masters and Stakeholders who work with Product Owners
Considering A Private Training Course?
- Save time and money by bringing our Professional Scrum Trainer to you
- Everyone hears the same message and learns common Scrum terminology
- The class can accommodate up to 30 participants total
- This 2-day course is highly experiential with numerous hands-on exercises
Request a Quote
Our Agile Coaching and Training Clients